Sunday, August 22, 2010

Orphanage Visit

This morning we made another trip to our orphanage and it was terrific. Our child came running through the play area and wrapped his arms around Karyn with a big smile. The caretaker told us through our representative here that he has been telling the older kids not to go to school so they can meet us also. When we left he wanted to come with us as he was heading for the gate. While it only lasts an hour or two, these are some terrific moments. Our representative also spoke with our orphanage director to be sure they understood what was happening with our embassy. They appear to understand and seem sympathetic toward us. We are grateful. We hope to find where we are in the embassy investigation queue early this week so we can plan accordingly.

5 comments:

  1. Our thoughts are with you constantly and remain focused on the best possible future. Prayers, patience, perseverance, and positive thoughts ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - everyone here is praying for you, even my Indian friends. The books are just waiting to be mailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet... he sounds so adorable. I can't wait to meet him! I love you all! All three of you will be home soon, i know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son sounds like the sweetest little thing in the entire world. M.I.R.A.C.L.E. That's what I'm praying for. Cannot wait to talk to you guys. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds so precious! I can't imagine how that made you feel. I know you both are so anxious seeing how attached he is getting. He sounds like a very smart little boy. These messages you are posting are really great and the pictures are wonderful to be able to share part of your experiences. Keep your heads up and know God is In Control. I pray that your spirits stay positive and that you all will be home real soon. I will be so happy when you let us know you all are coming home. May God continue to keep you in his care and keep your journey coming to us all so we can keep in touch. You both are so special and I know this is not easy, but know we are all praying and remember as he says in his word "I can do all things through Jesus Christ which strengthens me". I hope this gives you comfort and keep the Faith. Love you both and my heart is with you take care.

    ReplyDelete