Monday, August 30, 2010

Nothing New

Nothing has changed, we still have not heard from anyone regarding the investigation. We were scheduled to fly out of Kathmandu on the Sept. 2nd. It is clear we are not going to come close to meeting that deadline. Still worried, still hoping, still praying.

7 comments:

  1. From all your descriptions, this sounds like a little boy worth waiting for. Nothing to do but wait, pray, and, if you can catch a glimpse between the clouds, try to enjoy seeing what must be one of the most spectacular parts of the world. I just checked; Starkville sits humbly at the elevation of 393 ft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all were able to take a day trip. Hate y'all didn't get to see all that was there because of the clouds. It rained off and on all day yesterday in Starkville, so we got a taste of the rain you have been experiencing. I know you long to come home, but as Brenda said, Anderson is worth waiting for...God will provide. I love you guys and pray for you to hear from the embassy and to be on your way home very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still praying and remaining hopeful. Please be strong and your love for each other will do just that!!!!

    Greg, Jeanie, and Mollee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there guys! We are all praying and fighting with you in any way that we can! I love hearing the stories about your little guy! Can't wait to hear you are bringing him home!
    Love you both!
    Athena and Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying, hoping, and sending loving positive thoughts to you. We love you and can hardly wait to meet our grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and knowing God is in control. When you can't see his hand trust his heart. Can't wait until you are home with your precious son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you. Things will progress soon. Don't be disheartened - this is just a test of faith! I KNOW God is going to pull through - God always takes care of his children, sometimes he just likes to take his own sweet time though - something beautiful is going to come from this. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete