Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Hurdle Down

Our medical exam went great today. TB negative and overall healthy just a little short for his weight (not so much fat, instead height challenged). The doctor complimented us that he was the best mannered child that he had seen from an orphanage. He was a little trooper and did not shed a tear. While at the clinic we ran into another U.S. family and their beautiful girl and at the decree signing, a couple of days ago, we met a Danish family and their little boy. It is wonderful that these children are getting to come home. So now we wait for the travel document and then our final interview. If you want to see a new picture look at the post below.

7 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray! Sooooooooooo happy! You remain in our thoughts and prayers of thanks and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So happy that you're closer to coming home. We will keep praying for the other families and hope that more of these beautiful children will find loving homes, Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the medical exam went well. And, I LOVE the picture of Diwas helping you get beautiful, Karyn! You will have many days where he will "help" you get ready! I get emotional every time I think about you guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been so wonderful to read these posts!! It so exciting that things are coming together final! We are all praying for the rest of your Journey and the new things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. That picture made me cry! TOOOO SWEEEET!! He is adorable! Praise God for the good health report!! Much love to and many prayers for the Brown family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Height challenged".......I can relate to that :) So glad his medical exams are going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for you to come back and I can't wait to see him! I had no worries about the medical exam. The Lord is on your families side.

    ReplyDelete