Daddy had a conference in North Carolina and everyone tagged along. Diwas loved the new rental car, eating at restaurants, and seeing some fish. On the way to Ashville, NC we drove through Chattanooga, Knoxville, and the Smokey Mountains. We found ourselves at a Bass Pro Shop during one of the potty breaks. Diwas loved the live fish and many dead animals. While Daddy was in the meeting Diwas and Mommy went to a science museum for kids. He loved it, as there were so many things to push, pull, spin, etc... Diwas also enjoyed the swimming pools at the hotels and meeting Mommy's friend Jean. It was a great trip and everyone had fun.
Acting Silly In The Hotel Room
Still Not Sure This Is Not Alive
Science Is Fun
I hear the Mississippi Children's Museum in Jackson is really good. You may have already checked it out but thought I would pass that along.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the Ag Museum there has a petting zoo Diwas might like. Was there this past weekend with family but got rained out before we made it to that part, so I can't speak to how good/bad it is.